Homepage Forums Animals I know this since I have a friend doing the same thing buying

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    chen Molianalex
    Participant

K this is a question we’ve got, its something that severly annoys me with GE. Ok so certian things(quite alot of things actually) when I try and buy them off the ge it’ll sell me a certian amount of the merchandise and then stop completely. Even though I could normally purchase the item for whatever price I have it the GE will quit selling it to me. As an instance, I can only purchase 100 yew longbows at the same time. Then it stops selling. I can only buy 100 defense amulet at one moment, then it ceases promoting. I am only able to purchase 100 magical longbows at one moment, then it stops selling. I can only by 25000 character runes at a time, then it quits promoting.

I can only buy 5000 sapphires at one time, then it quits promoting. I can only buy 10000 target bars at a time, then it quits promoting. I don’t have any idea why, however I wish to get these things. If you havent guessed yet, I am trying to boost my magic level via high alchemy. I would like to create 90k sapphire necklaces then alch them so I need 90000 sapphires 90000 gold bars and 90000 character runes but GE wont let me buy these items over a certian level!

Does anybody know why? (probably some completely stupid reason dealing with rwt) Also how long does it take before GE begins selling them to me again (4 hours? 6 hours? 12 hours? 24 hours?) If you know the solution to this afterward THANK – YOU. Oh and So that you dont give a reply that I dont need to hear: I’ve not purchased all the sapphires, gold bars, natures in rs. I know this since I have a friend doing the same thing buying in the same time as me and in addition, it cuts him off at exactly the same amounts.

Hey, I’m mainly a warrior. (57 attack, strength, and defence). But lately I’ve wanted to get my hp way upward (currently 58). So I have chosen to raise my range (currently 48). I would like to increase it also to level 57. So, I have opted to do it on cockroach soilders. So they look like adequate droppers and have low range defence.

I am now 93 cb and I want to train to 100 to find the better slayer master, also to be trendy. My stats are:

If you want to know more, please click https://www.winrsgold.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.